Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 11. Ugliest

Hi Girls!

Today I am going to show you an old polish, that I never even dreamt of showing you.


I am talking about this pink base color:

Products I have used:
  • Avon ColorTrend - Peekaboo --> in the catalog it looked great, but in reality I think it is one of the ugliest polishes I have ever tried. My other ugly polish that comes to mind is this yellow cracking polish from Flormar. You can view the whole post here.


  • Coral art decoration - Nr. 002 --> It's impressively good, I will definitely use it in other manicures too. Interesting fact: It expired in November 2010 :-D


I added the pink lines to make the polish ... wearable :-)


Come and join us at The Techniques Challenge. More info here.

Don't forget to check out the ugliest polishes of my colleagues:


Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Si totusi...permite-mi sa iti zic ca te-am facut de data asta! Oja mea e mai urata :)) a ta macar e rozalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz sidefat!!! Nu suport asa ceva pe unghii! Dap, este urata! : )))) Kisses, G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rocked the ugly pink though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E urataaa am si eu asa ceva si nu imi place deloc

    ReplyDelete
  5. e draguta cum ai combinat-o cu dugulitele rosi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumes! Am incercat sa atrag cumva privirile de la sidef :-)

      Delete
  6. Pff, chiar ca-i urata! Imi place totusi cum arata manichiura :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.