Saturday, July 6, 2013

Challenge 25: Rainbow Nails

Hi Girls!

For this challenge I have tried a new technique: the one stroke. You will certainly get a great effect using this technique but you will have to works for it. To sweat for it :-P

My nails are relatively small so I had to use a simplified rainbow :-). I have used only the main colors: red, yellow, green, blue and purple. 




Products I have used:
  • Flormar - Nr. M103. I have used a white polish a base in case one of the color polishes isn't to pigmented.
  • China Glaze - Poinsettia (red)
  • Flormar - Nr. 41 (yellow)
  • Flormar - Nr. N007 (green)
  • Gabrini - Nr. C06 (blue)
  • Rimmel - Nr. 180 Purple Pulse (purple)
Using the same polishes I have made a more easy manicure too. Maybe a little childish too:




In the period 16.07.2013 - 26.07.2013 I offer 8 possibilities to guest post on my blog. You will have to make a happy/summer manicures, take 3 pictures, write a short text and send all this to: nailglaze@gmail.com. For more info you can contact me via mail or Facebook.

The next challenge is Galaxies and will be posted on Saturday, the 13th of July, 2013.


Don't forget to check out the other rainbow nails too:

16 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoase dar prima e preferata mea <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primul model este superr! Arata foarte bine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. foarte frumoase manichiurile.. sper sa reusesc sa imi cumpar si eu o pensula pentru a realiza manichiuri one stroke
    pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dragute ambele, mai ales prima, e foarte vesela :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ce frumoasa e prima, colorata!! iar a doua ce daca e simpla, sa stii ca tot atrage privirea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and bright! Awesome rainbow nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toate sunt minunate, insa preferata mea este prima. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dupa mine si prima varianta si a doua sunt la fel de reusite, felicitari !

    Te pup,
    Maria:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. sunt asa de frumoase incat nu stiu pe care sa o aleg :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Va multumesc tuturor pt. cuvintele frumoase! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amandoua sunt frumoase, dara parca prima pare mai interesanta, imi place mai mult.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Foarte frumoase, primul model e preferatul meu!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.