Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stamped Holo Polish

Hi Girls!

Today I am going to show you my first holo polish. I got it from Born Pretty Store for review. 


Products I have used:
  • Born Pretty Store Holo Polish - Nr. 1 (item nr. 6399. You can find it here)
  • Born Pretty Store - Black stamping polish (item nr. 1324. You can find it here)
  • Noname stamping plate
Visit Born Pretty Store and don't forget, that they offer free shipping worldwide! Using the code VNL91 you will get a 10% discount! 



I have used 3 coats of the holo polish in order to make it more ...  holo :-)



Holo polishes are great, but I couldn't stop myself from stamping something on it. 


Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway here
The glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Come and join us at The Techniques Challenge. More info here.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.