Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 9. Cheapest

Hi Girls!

This a scheduled post. If everything goes as planed, when you're reading this, I should be somewhere here: 


Back to our little challenge. Today's polish should be the cheapest untried / not shown: 


I am not 100% sure that this is the cheapest I have ever bought, but I wore this polish at my interview for the job I still have, in June 2009. Back then I was a student with no income, so this should have been really cheap :-D.

          

I have forgotten how nice this polish is. I still like it after 4 years. In the above images I have applied only 1 coat! Now tuned up with some dots and lines:


Products I have used:
  • Pacific Gabrini - Nr. 43
  • Flormar - Nr. NA01
  • Flormar - Nr. NA12 







Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway hereThe glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Don't forget to check out the cheapest polishes of my colleagues (list as of 15th July. Sorry if somebody is missing):


Follow on Bloglovin
 

8 comments:

  1. Sa te bucuri de vacanta!
    E superba manichiura, culoarea ojei e intr-adevar tare frumoasa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, asta da oja care sa tina. Imi place modelul mult de tot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it girl...I just simply love it! have a great vacation! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frumoasa oja, dar mie imi atrage atentia modelul, e superb :X
    Vacanta placuta :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vai m-ai cucerit cu poza de la inceput, e superba :) ce nuanta frumoasa si manichiura nici nu mai zic, e superb modelul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.