Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vacation Guest Post - O fata simpla


Hi Girls!

We continue with the guest posts! Yeah! :-D

Today's guest will be Anca from O fata simpla. You have to check out her blog. She has some amazing manicures. I am in love with her long nails :-).

I leave you with her guest post: "Hello everyone. My name is Anca and I am a beauty blogger for only half and year, O fata simpla, but I have come to know a lot of people, including NailGlaze, which I have to thank for the opportunity of guest posting today. I was planing of creating a colored, flower manicure... but every time I have something like this in mind, the result is not quite what I want. So I am going to say that I wanted to create an abstract flower manicure, not really, but this is what came out. I started with a colored french, then added some white lines and flowers. It is not what I had in mind, but I like the result, it is colored and perfect for summer. Products used: let's just say a lot of nail polishes."



"What do you think? Would you wear this manicure?" I would, I would!!! :-D

Don't forget to enter my 50.000 views giveaway hereThe glitter polishes are waiting for you to win them!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.