Saturday, April 6, 2013

Challenge 12: Inspired by a book

Hi Girls!

Inspired by a book was one of the most complicated challenges for me. Days passed and I had no idea what manicure I would present today. 

To solve this problem I used Occam's Razor. Wikipedia's definition sounds like this:  "Occam's Razor states that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected". My definition is more simple: the easiest solution is the best one. 

I asked myself: "Which is your all time favorite book?". And the answer was: "The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco". 

This novel is a historical murder mystery which takes place in 1327, in an Italian monastery, but I preferred to draw only the "title" of the book, not it's story :-).


Products I have used:
  • OPI - My Vampire is Buff (from the Euro Centrale Collection)
  • Acrylic paints


As you may all know, Google Reader will retire on the 1st of July, 2013. Too keep yourself up to date with my newest manicures, you can follow me via Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin


The next challenge is Blue Nails and will be posted on Saturday, the 13th of April, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other book inspired manicures too:

25 comments:

  1. supeeerbeee <3 imi plac foarte mult <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce manichiura frumoasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. foarte draguta manichiura :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deci trandafirii sunt absolut superbi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frumoase! Cat de mult imi place My vampire is buff, trebuie sa o iau si eu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi!
      My Vampire is Buff este intradavar o nuanta nude superba.
      Imi place ca rezista si o saptamana pe unghii.

      Delete
  6. Foarte frumoase unghiutele :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte frumos modelul si cartea aleasa ca sa mai zic avand in vedere ca e si inspiratia mea ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi! Cartea aceasta este una dintre marile mele favorite. M-am decis sa o citesc din nou :-D

      Delete
  8. cat de frumos ti-a iesit modelul.Pana sa apuc sa citesc textul m-am uitat la poze si mi-am dat seama ca despre aceasta carte este vorba. Frumos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trandarifii desenati sunt superbi, felicitari!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Se potriveau si la tema de data trecuta :) Superbi trandafirasii tai!

    http://missingpieceofmypuzzle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asa este, pacat ca data trecuta nu mi-a trecut prin cap sa desenez trandafiri :-)

      Delete
  11. am citit cartea acum ceva vreme. manichiura e foarte inspirata si frumoasa :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superbe. Bravo! Ai ales o carte cu un subiect frumos " In numele trandafirului". Pupici.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.