Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cloud manicure - Guest post at Konad Addict

Hi there!

I am in such a good mood today! Maybe it's the great spring weather we are having, or...maybe because today Maryya from Konad Addict will post my first ever guest post :-D

If you are looking for great manicures, be sure you visit Konad Addict!


Products I have used for this manicure:
  • OPI - I saw... U saw... We Saw... Warsaw (from the Euro Centrale Spring 2013 Collection; dark blue base color)
  • China Glaze - Icicle (first cloud -> silver)
  • Bourjois - Rouge in Style (second cloud -> red)



Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order.

9 comments:

  1. I just love this design- you have chosen perfect colours: they look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. e intradevar frumoasa manichiura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely one! And so detailed! My cloud manis always end up with only three 'bumps' but yours is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. Came out great. The blue is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a awesome manicure! I need to try out a cloud manicure asap, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.