Saturday, April 20, 2013

Challenge 14: Delicate Print

Hi Girls!

The theme for today's challenge is: Delicate Print.
This was a horrible challenge for me. I don't own any Konad plates, I had no idea what delicate print to make, so I took a powerful pink polish and added some delicate dots :-P
I hope I didn't disappoint you! Meanwhile I have placed an order for some Konad plates. I can't wait to put my hands on them :-D


Products I have used:
  • Moyra - Nr. 56 (pink)
  • Acrylic paint for the dots
  • Dotting tool



As you may all know, Google Reader will retire on the 1st of July, 2013. Too keep yourself up to date with my newest manicures, you can follow me via Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin


The next challenge is Inspired by Fashion and will be posted on Saturday, the 27th of April, 2013.


Don't forget to check out the other Delicate Prints too:
9. Roxy(Beautylicious) - http://roxy-ch.blogspot.ro
16. Diana(Beauty Mix) - http://dianabeautymix.blogspot.ro/


23 comments:

  1. Este foarte frumoasa si cu atat mai apreciabil faptul ca nu este o simpla stampiluta. Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frumoasa culoarea ojei, iar punctulete sunt foarte dragalase. Per ansamblu, arata extrem de bine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur foarte tare ca iti place. Multumesc mult :-D

      Delete
  3. Disappoint? No way! This is both delicate and feminine AND cute! :D
    And the fact that you it yourself, nevermind the stamping plates, is even better! ;)
    It's a beautiful one! **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are such nice words :-)
      Thank you very much.:-*

      Delete
  4. finute si dragute
    sunt superbe
    pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte reusita, imi place combinatia de culori si faptul ca punctele sunt mici :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte reusita! IMi place!!
    http://foxxynico.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cum sa ne dezamagesti e asa delicata manichiura ta :) si stiu cum e fara placi Konad, si eu ma gandeam ce pot sa fac fara placute ;) si se poate si fara, manichiura ta e superba

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat de frumoasa e nuanta de baza! superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nu ne-ai dezamagit deloc, delicate print nu inseamna neaparat stamping ;). Imi place manichiura ta, este cat se poate de feminina si delicata.
    Pupici.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ce dulci sunt unghiutele tale!
    Imi plac. :)
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  11. Foarte dragute unghiutele tale , culoarea ojei Moyra este divina ! Pupici !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ce mult imi place!! Se vede foarte frumos :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Culoarea ojei e superba si modelul e dragut :)
    Pupici:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Foarte dragute, imi place mult oja de baza :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.