Saturday, February 9, 2013

Challenge 4: Orange Nails

This weeks challenge, the orange nails, is really close to my heart. That is because the polish that I have used for this manicure is the one that inspired me to start this nail blog in the first place. You may go here to check out my very first posted picture back in 2011.

Getting back to the present here is my recent work with the same old bottle of polish. My little friend, the Tiger hasn't joined me this time, but I believe that the result has still turned out quite nice.


Things that I have used:

  • Maybelline New York - Nr. 460 Orange Couture
  • Maybelline New York - Nr. 630 Dark Denim
  • FIMO Flowers







The next challenge is Stripes and will be posted on Saturday, the 16th of February, 2013.



Check out the other girls too:


4. Andreea Georgiana http://rosemerta.blogspot.com



7. Little Beauty Bag - http://littlebeautybagcta.blogspot.ro



15 comments:

  1. Draguta manichiura! Imi place acel portocaliu ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fost prima mea oja mai "indrazneata" sa-i spun asa :-)

      Delete
  2. Super :X dar mai mult decat portocaliul acela imi place albastrul :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think orange nails are grgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. E superba combinatia de culori:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte frumoase! Imi place mult albastrul ala :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc. E o culoare primita cadou de prietenul meu :-).

      Delete
  6. foarte frumoase :) imi place mult bleumarinul <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nu ai aplicat Top Coat? Parca nu lucesc unghiutele asa tare. Se vad bine floricelele pe bleumarinul acesta, o idee super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M-ai prins. Aceasta este marea mea problema: nu aplic top coat, dar de acum incolo o sa tin minte ca este nevoie si de acest pas.

      Delete
  8. Buna!
    Te-am nominalizat la Liebster Award :)
    http://missingpieceofmypuzzle.blogspot.ro/2013/02/liebster-award.html
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super...mie imi place ca nu ai aplicat topcoat
    te asteptam si la concursul nostru:

    http://shoeper-women.blogspot.ro/2013/02/monday-challenge-valentines-day-concurs.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. foarte dragute ojele!ai un award de la mine,te pup!:*

    http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.