Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Hearts Manicure

As promised I am back with my second attempt of a Valentine's Day Manicure. This time I have allocated more time for finishing the design.


Products I have used:
  • Flormar SuperMatte - Nr. M103 (white base color)
  • Flormar SuperShine - Nr. 29 (light pink base)
  • Flormar Nail Art - Nr. NA12 (black hearts and outline)
  • Bourjois Paris - Nr. 11 Rouge In Style (red hearts)
  • S-he Stylezone - Nr. 320 (gold outline)
  • Impala Mini - Nr.10 (red outline)
  • Avon - Rave (sparking pink outline)
  • thin brush




 This is how it all started



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.