Monday, February 25, 2013

Manicure with Acrylic Paint


I have been playing around with my newest toys: acrylic paints. They are easy to apply and I find them perfect if you want to paint something more complex on your nails. They are easier to use than nail polish and dry really fast.

My favorite shades are:

  • Cobalt blue
  • Viridian Green
  • White


 I applied these colors directly on the base coat. I absolutely love the result.





What do you think about this manicure?

UPDATE: Acrylic paints

6 comments:

  1. Efectul pe care l-ai creat e foarte reusit:)

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!

    Ce fel de acrilice folosesti? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc!
      Am cumparat acrilicele de la papetarie si sunt fix modelul acesta: http://www.libraart.ro/detalii-produs/ProductsCatalog-Product/154-Set-12-culori-acrilice-DACO---12-ml/27-Culori-acrilice.
      Sunt relativ micute (un tub are aprox. 8-9 cm) dar sunt foarte pigmentate si cred ca-mi vor ajunge pentru vreo 3 ani :-D

      Delete
  3. Imi place la nebunie ce ti-a iesit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.