Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Valentine’s Day Manicure

For approximately a month, the nail blog community is burning up with this Valentine’s Day fever. Maybe it’s just a weird coincidence but every blog I follow has at least one manicure or outfit prepared for this big event.

I am not that into this event but I feel somehow obligated to keep up with my fellow bloggers so… this is my first attempt of a Valentine’s Day Manicure.

This is the very first time I have drawn hearts on my nails so be gentle with me. 



 Products I have used:
Rimmel London – Nr. 030 Double Decker Red
OPI – The Spy Who Loved Me
Flormar Nail Art – Black
Flormar Supershine – Nr. 39
Mini Impala – Nr. 10








1 comment:

  1. For a first attempt they look really nice and cute :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.