Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


As I have said in my previous posts I am not that much into Valentine’s Day. This is the reason why I won’t be wearing any hearts on my nails today.

Instead I have chosen a simple dotted manicure. I have to say, that I am absolutely in love with it and I hope you won’t get bored of so many pictures!



Products I have used:

  • Bourjois Paris – Nr. 11 Rouge in Style
  • Flormar Nail Art – Nr. NA 01 (white dots)
  • Flormar Nail Art – Nr. NA12 (black dots)
  • Home made dotting tool







7 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoase! Imi plac mult de tot! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce simpatice-s. Cred că am să le încerc şi eu că mi se pare că sunt aşa vesele de îţi fac ziua mai frumoasa.

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.