Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chaos & Crocodiles - Three Little Words

Hi Girls!

I am back with the Chaos&Crocodiles series!


Today I am going to show you Three Little Words.


After applying this white base glitter polish, I couldn't stop thinking of those three little words :-D. 
A really great combination of white polish with round red, pink and fuchsia glitters. Such a girly polish!






Other Chaos & Crocodiles polishes will follow ;-)

Until that you can check out the Facebook page of Chaos & Crocodiles (https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndCrocodiles) or visit the new website by clicking here.

Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

12 comments:

  1. Este inimaginabil de frumoasa. <3
    Sa o folosesti cu drag.
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Este superba! Imi place glitter-ul mult si se vad atat de frumos pe unghiile tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I bet you couldn't stop staring at your nails all day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doamne ce top coat frumos :X Vreau si eu :X unde il gasesc?

    Pup

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am primit colectia cadou de la prietenul meu, iar el le-a luat printr-o cunostinta din SUA. Din pacate nu se gasesc in Romania sau Europa.

      Delete
  5. Superb arata, sa o folosesti cu drag :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.