Saturday, June 29, 2013

Challenge 24: Inspired by a Flag

Hi Girls!

I'm so sorry for being this late with this manicure! 
I went to bed really late ... or really early in the morning, I am not sure :-D. Besides, there is a Nivea tent in the city center I couldn't miss. They tested my skin (their tester says that I have dry skin but I could swear it's rather oily) and I got loooots of free samples of body lotions, shampoo, baby body lotion, different day creams, BB Cream and tiny little cute Nivea creams. I love them! 

And now back to our challenge :-). I have chosen the flag of Trinidad and Tobago because I find it  manicureble (manicureble is my new word creation and it means that a something, a pattern, can be used as a manicure design) :-D.


Products I have used:
  • Bourjois - Nr. 11 Rouge in style
  • Flormar - Nr. NA 12
  • Flormar - Nr. NA 01





Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

The next challenge is Rainbow Nails and will be posted on Saturday, the 6th of July, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other flag inspired manicures of my blogger friends:

13. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com
14. Andreea M. - http://www.summer-gold.com
17. Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.de/

7 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa manichiura :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi plac mult, arata bine de tot! :D
    Si eu am mini-cremita aia, am primit-o duminica trecuta cand ma plimbam prin parc, impreuna cu un catalog Nivea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunt tare faine. si eu mini-crema Nivea :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte dragute <3

    http://missingpieceofmypuzzle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.