Monday, June 24, 2013

Black Stamping Polish

Hi Girls!

Today I want to show you a stamping polish I received from  Born Pretty Store, to make a review about.  
This black stamping polish comes in a little bottle, without any label on it, but does its job really well. 


Products I have used:
  • Farmec - Flip-Flop (pink base color)
  • Black stamping polish - from Born Pretty Store, item nr. 1324, that you can find here.
  • Noname stamping plate brought from ebay.com




Visit Born Pretty Store for this polish and many more  nail art products. Don't forget, that they offer free shipping worldwide and using the code VNL91 you will get a 10% discount. 


4 comments:

  1. Modelul este foarte dragut. Ce nu inteleg eu este ce are mai special aceasta oja?

    Pupici,
    Maria:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ojele pt. stamping sunt mai pigmentate. Acesta este motivul pentru care modelele aplicate cu astfel de oje (deobicei) arata mai bine pe unghie.

      Delete
  2. It looks like a great black for stamping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.