Sunday, December 8, 2013

Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 81 (neon green)

My first thought as I saw this polish, was: "Oh God, why did I order it, it's awful". Then I thought : "No problem, my readers should see it, maybe they will like it more then I do". And so I started applying it... And magic happened, I liked it how it looked on my nails! In special light conditions it even glows. It's really beautiful!

 Golden Rose Holiday- Nr. 81


I have ordered this polish from www.cosmania.ro. Click here to see the whole Golden Rose Holiday Collection. 



 

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. arata foarte interesant oja neon GR :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing! Why I haven't seen it before??;)
    I'm gonna buy it tomorrow! Thanks for showing:)
    Ps. That's why I love nail polish blogs so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've just found out we don't have them in Poland yet...:(
      But anyway, it's amazing!!:)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'm sorry that it's not available. It certainly worth waiting for it. In fact, the whole Holiday Collection is so nice :-)

      Delete
  3. La o prima vedere nu m-a atras nici pe mine, dar in pozele atre arata tare bine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.