Sunday, December 1, 2013

Getting Ready For Christmas #1: Not Yet But Almost!

Today I am joining a new challenge: Getting Ready For Christmas. The challenge was created by Elsa from Like A Candy Shop. You can visit her blog here.


Products I have used:
  • Golden Rose - Nr. 200
  • Golden Rose Jolly Jewels - Nr. 106


One of the motives for joining this challenge was the lovely banner of the challenge :-)



If you are from Romania, you can purchase the polishes I have used for this manicure and maaaany more from www.cosmania.ro. Sign up now and take advantage of the Black Friday offer of -20%!


Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Ce dragute sunt :) si verdele acela e minunat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce verde frumos! O alegere perfecta pentru Craciun. Glitterul JJ folosit de tine, este printre preferatele mele.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc. Pe un verde mai inchis se vedea mai frumos, dar merge si asa :-)

      Delete
  3. Frumos. Maine postez si eu prima manichiura <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.