Saturday, June 1, 2013

Challenge 20: Glitter

Hi Girls!

I have to start today's post with a confession: I am glitter addicted! ..... Now we can continue :-)

I am so excited about today's challenge! I have this manicure ready since Wednesday and I just can't wait to show it to you!

Products I have used:
  • OPI -  I Saw… You Saw… We Saw… Warsaw (blue base color)
  • China Glaze - Icicle (silver strip below under the glitters)
  • Glitters (silver, gold and blue. I have added the one by one. It took me approximately 30 minutes to finish one hand)


I leave you with more pictures of this manicures I adore :-D






Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

The next challenge is Inspired by Artwork and will be posted on Saturday, the 8th of June, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other glitter manicures too:

6. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com
16. Venus (Alina) - http://venuschic.blogspot.ro
18. Roxana Andronie - http://roxyru.blogspot.ro

31 comments:

  1. Ce combinatia frumoasa. Se vede super bine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte reusite, le ador!!
    Nicola http://foxxynico.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome glitter manicure! It so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow deci superba :* imi place combinatia si nu mai zic de ce rabdare ai dat dovada cu paietele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi!
      Cred ca mi-au crescut vreo 10 fire albe pana am terminat :-D

      Delete
  5. Sa stii ca a meritat efortul, dintre toate manichiurile participante a ta e preferata mea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nici nu stii cat ma bucur sa citesc parerea ta! Multumesc mult :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, sunt pur si simplu amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cat de superb arata I love it, mereu realizezi manichiuri atat de frumoase :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! wow! wow!!!!! arata genial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!! absolut fantastic!! A fost migala multa, dar rezultatul merita din plin!!!!!!!wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaw deci manichiura asta e superba!! E preferata mea din toata colaborarea asta :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cool glitter mani! LOVE IT! :)
    And the dark blue shade makes it a bit more discreet hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.