Saturday, June 22, 2013

Challenge 23: Half Moons

Hi Girls!

It's time for  new challenge and this time it's about half moons. 
I always liked half moons manicures but I never dared to try one...this time I had to  :-)
My manicure is not a conventional Half Moons manicures, because instead of using nail polish, my half moons are made of glitters :-D


Products I have used:
  • Gabrini (Summer Collection) - Nr. C 06 -> This is a great polish! Quick dry, very pigmented, resistant on the nails. The one thing that bothers me, that after removing it, my hands are all blue. I feel like an Avatar :-D
  • Silver and black glitters







Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

The next challenge is Inspired by a Flag and will be posted on Saturday, the 29th of June, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other Half Moons manicures of my blogger friends:
8. Andreea M. - http://summer-gold.com
10. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com
13. Roxy(Beautylicious) - http://roxy-ch.blogspot.ro
16. Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.de/


24 comments:

  1. Combinatia perfecta! Imi place ideea ta de half moons din glitter foarte mult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce super, imi place cum arata :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uui ce albastru intens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imi place la nebunie aceasta nunata dar devin toata albastra cand o dau jos :-D

      Delete
  4. Albastrul este superb, iar in combinatie cu sclipiciul argintiu nu mai zic . Felicitari!

    Pupici,
    Maria:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte frumoasa manichiura :) imi place cum ti-a iesit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty half moon manicure! Love the bling to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ce-mi plaaace, superba manichiura!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God! The patience! ;)
    This is such a great idea and the loose black & silver glitter over this gorgeous blue polish look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I am not this patience, but for a challenge I do anything :-D

      Delete
  9. admirabila rabdarea de a aplica acele particule :) foarte frumos rezultatul!

    http://missingpieceofmypuzzle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. este de departe favorita mea, nuanta de albastru este superba, iar jocul de paiete e <3 (inimioara). SI poate fi foarte usor adaptata la o tinuta eleganta! Superba!

    ReplyDelete
  11. E superba nuanta si imi place foarte mult manichiura ta! :D
    Mi-am luat o oja Gabrini, din colectoa 3D, un verde minty asa frumos, pacat ca necesita vreo 3 straturi, m-am mirat ca albastrul tau e pigmentat, dar am observat ca e din alta colectie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc!
      Si eu m-am mirat de cat de pigmentata este. Poate am avut noroc :-D

      Delete
  12. Foarte frumoase iar culoarea de baza e superba :X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.