Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 3. Three Colors

Hi Girls,

Here is the third manicure from our new Untried Polish Challenge!


This manicure was supposed to be a camouflage design but as I started painting I couldn't get my mind off a sponge I found in an old box and I decided to make this a sponge manicure. 
In fact, a camouflage sponge manicure :-). 


Products I have used:
  • Miss Sporty - Nr. 475 (base color). With a little exaggeration I can tell that I hate Miss Sporty polishes. I have brought 4 of them (I am an optimist) but I hate all of them! They all look so nice in those round little bottles, such a great marketing but the formula is a disaster. It's damn hard to apply them without having those ugly....polish lines. I am sure you all know what I mean.
  • Natty - Nr. 363. Great polish at an extreme low price. I got this bottle for only 2 RON. That's about 0.50 EUR or 0.60 USD.
  • Farmasi - Nr. 83. Classic black polish that stinks (maybe because it contains to many chemicals)! I don't recommend it. 





Check out the other untried polishes from this challenge:
11. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com
12. Andreea M. - http://www.summer-gold.com
16. Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
17. Mihaela(Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
19. Ioana's Reviews - ioanasreviews.blogspot.ro

Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

22 comments:

  1. Si eu am aceeasi parere de ojele miss sporty, arata asa frumos si tentat :)) le cumperi si dupa cand le aplici vezi ce aiurea sunt :)
    frumoasa manichiura :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca nu sunt singura cu aceasta parere! Imi era cam frica sa scriu asa ceva pe blog, dar asta este adevarul.

      Delete
  2. Arata f bine mani si mai ales ca ai folosit una din ojele mele preferate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unghiute verzi, cui sa nu-i placa? :) Am vrut sa-mi iau si eu o oja Miss Sporty, dar mai bine ca n-am facut-o :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good! I need to try out a camo manicure now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I can't wait to see your camo mani :-D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I love the color too, but the formula is awful!

      Delete
  6. Imi place manichiura cu idee de camuflaj. Cat despre Miss Sporty si eu am o parere proasta in general. Chiar am scris pe blog despre o oja pentru ca nu se aplica deloc bine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi mult!
      Pacat de aceste oje. Culori sunt chiar dragute.

      Delete
  7. It still looks totally camouflage to me! :D
    Greatly done! **

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foarte frumoasa manichiura ta!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nuanta este superba la Miss Sporty.. pacat ca ai prins-o asa aiurea.. Eu nu le-am incercat inca fiindca n-am dat de ele, dar nici ca le incerc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sper sa nu afle ca le fac reclama negativa :P

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.