Friday, June 14, 2013

Stamping Manicure (Konad m85)

Hi Girls!

I was searching for some photos when I found the following manicure. It was one of my first stamping attempts and I remember being so proud of my result ... and I still am :-) .


Products I have used:
  • Natty Orkide - Nr. 323
  • Konad Stamping Polish - white
  • Konad Image Plate - Nr. m85




Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)


10 comments:

  1. foarte faine ti-au iesit. Imi plac mult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arata frumos rau! De la culoare si pana la model. Ma duce cu gandul la mare. Acele cerculete seamana cu niste bule de aer din apa. Daca intelegi ce vreau sa spun :)) Te pup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te inteleg perfect :-D.
      Intr-adevar duce cu mintea la mare :-)

      Delete
  3. Daca nu ne spuneai tu ca este printre primele incercari, nici nu imi dadeam seama. Ti-a iesit suuuuper; imi place si modelul ales si culorile sunt faine. Felicitari!

    Pupici,
    Maria:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool and refreshing! It reminds me oxygen bubbles when one goes diving in an awesome beautiful part of the ocean, with coral, exotic fishes and clear waters! :D
    lovely! **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Happy said almost the same thing about this manicure :-)
      It's so great knowing that you like it :-D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.