Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 5. Warm

Hi Girls!

I always associate warm with yellow (I guess I am not alone with this), so for today's warm manicure I have chosen some "old" yellow polishes. In fact, they are my first acquisitions from this color. 


I have combined the two yellow shades with an unused white polish and a black liner. 


Products I have used:
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish - Nr. 55 Sunshine
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Fruities - Nr. 58 Lemon Drop (when dried, this polish has a light lemon scent)
  • Miss Sporty - Nail Tip Whitener
  • Flormar - Nr. NA12




Don't forget to check out the other manicures from this challenge:


Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

15 comments:

  1. modelul este foarte interesant!

    http://valentinabucur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pare simplu, insa arata superb, imi place foarte mult! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great design and what makes it even better is those gorgeous polish shades! Totally in love with this mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At first I wanted to use orange instead of white :-D

      Delete
  4. cat de bine poate sa arateee <3 love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un model foarte interesant atat prin culori, cat si prin design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so nice:O
    we use a type of linking, which called InkLinkz, I think, but if you visit my blog, you can see that.
    can i participate in this challenge?

    www.laurenkoromlakkgyujtemenye.blogspot.com, please write me an email: koromlakkgyujtemeny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use a Facebook group to gather the participants. I have written you an email too.

      Delete
  7. Vai ce dragutele sunt.imi plac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un model de vara si foarte reusit si incantator. Cu siguranta merita incercat. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vaaaaaai, ce super arataaaaa! Imi place prea mult, neaparat incerc si eu modelul asta :X:X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.