Monday, June 17, 2013

Gradient - It's Not Rocket Science

Hi Girls!

I have told you in one of my earlier posts, that I had found an old sponge in a box. Since then I just can't stop thinking of gradient manicures! 

Gradient manicures always were like my big manicure nightmares! I could never get the result I pictured in my head. Armed with extra patience and motivation, I selected the base polish. I have chosen it mainly because of it's name: It's not rocket science :-).

I proudly present my gradient manicure:


Products I have used:
  • Orly - It's not rocket sciencem, from the Cosmic FX Fall 2010 Collection.
  • Farmasi - Nr. 83 (black)
  • THE sponge 



 A little close up:

Other pictures:

Without a top coat:



Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

5 comments:

  1. ahw, so so cute:O i love it so much:)

    www.laurenkoromlakkgyujtemenye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! Gradients cause me nightmares as well - although I've learnt it's a matter of approaching the task with optimism! ;)
    Loved the reason to your polish selection - hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imi place mult de tot ce a iesit. Cu toate astea parca nu prea asociez combinatia de culori cu vara.

    Pupici,
    Maria:*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.