Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Getting Ready For Christmas #2: Glitter Overload

The second Challenge from the "Getting Ready For Christmas" series is my favorite because I am mad about glitters!


Products I have used:
  • Flormar - Nr. 455 -> a dark green polish as a base color
  • KBShimmer - Pastel Me More


The KBShimmer - Pastel Me More was a gift from Santa this year :-)


It's a collection of pastel glitters (this is where the name comes from :-) ), in a thick clear base which give the manicure a nice wet look I love. 

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Superba manichiura <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superba manichiura si simpla si cu glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely beautiful! And sooo... Christmasy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, ce glitter frumos!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails and I love this manicure! Well done <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah...ce combinatie superba!♥ A doua oja e fantastica !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ce glitter superb! adorabile <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. E minunat verdele de la Flormar. Mi-ai facut pofta sa fug la stand sa mi-l iau! De KBShimmer nu mai zic. Minunata combinatia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.