Saturday, December 28, 2013

Golden Rose Matte Velvet - Nr. 104

Although I am not a big fan of matte nail polish I decided to buy Golden Rose Matte Velvet. This polish is supposed to be matte with a silky shine.

I have chosen Nr. 104, a darker grayish blue ... 

... and I don't regret it! This polish is just fabulous! Has a really nice finish and believe it or not, I only applied 1 coat! That's amazing! 


I can't get enough of this polish! The producer says, that due to it's special finish it won't last so much on the nails as usual nail polish and you will need to apply it daily. I have it one for approx. 5 hours but it's still perfect. After I have taken the pictures I have applied a top coat, which makes it more shiny but still beautiful! 


This is how it looks in the shade and in direct sunlight (without top coat)


I will definitely buy a few more shades from the Velvet Matte collection. I am thinking at the following (from left to right Nr. 105, 107 and 114) :


Have you tried the Matte Velvet polishes? What do you think about them?

Follow on Bloglovin
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.