Sunday, January 12, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #2 Shapes / Geometric

It's time for the second FingerFood's Theme Buffet manicure. The theme was Shapes / Geometric.


For this manicure I have used:
  • OPI - The Spy Who Loved Me
  • Flormar - NA01
  • Flormar - NA12
After finishing the manicure it occurred to me, that maybe this manicure should have been about a geometric shape, but it was too late. 


Lately I am into lines and dots and dots within dots and this manicure is not an exception :-).

 

The next theme will be Weather and will be posted on the 19th of January, 2013.
Let's see the other entries too:


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

9 comments:

  1. I love everything about this, its got a little bit of a tribal art feel and the definition of the lines is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It said "Shapes/Geometric" so to me shapes would word, and round is a shape, so you are good. I think that dot within dot is very pretty, and the colors your choose were excellent to really make the layered dots pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look fantastic! I love your pattern and the red & black look great together

    ReplyDelete
  4. apreciez si-mi place sa realizez in general modele cu figuri geometrice sau chiar abstracte, execelent modelul tau imi place mult combinatia de culori, foarte inspirat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice choice of colours used work well together and the pattern is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. E foarte interesanta manichiura, imi place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everybody for these nice words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola!! nunca me he hecho una manicura geométrica, es genial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.