Sunday, January 26, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #4 Sparkle

Here we are with the next Theme Buffet manicure. Today's theme was Sparkle and this is how my manicure looks like:


For this manicure I have used:
  • Rimmel - Blue Vogue
  • Essence Special Effect Topper - Nr. 10 Glorious Aquarius
The base color is in fact a dark blue, not black. I often argue about this topic when I am wearing this polish  :-). I like these "almost black" polishes, but a with a little hint of a color. One of my favorites of this kind is Flormar - Nr. 455 (see the shade here).


The glitter topper made by Essence has a great formula. It's so full of glitters that I only needed to apply one coat to get this effect. 


The next theme will be Birthday / Celebrations and will be posted on the 2nd of February, 2014.
Let's see the other entries too:


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Woow ! Superbe ! Oare se mai gaseste topper-ul asta undeva ? Pupici !

    ReplyDelete
  2. great combo!:) love that topper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That essence glitter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minunata combinatie! Imi place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa what a pretty combo! The glitter looks fabulous over that black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it.. I really wish that Essence was more available here in the US.. They have some gorgeous polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I can't get over how much I love that topper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else, I'm loving the combination! It takes a lot for a glitter topper to really catch my fancy, but i think you've definitely sold me on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This super pretty! It sparks like a diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous match-up!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.