Monday, January 6, 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles - Rainbows All Around

While I was cleaning up my manicure pictures I found one that I haven't published yet. I have worn this on the 31st of July, 2013 :-)


The glitter topper is from Chaos & Crocodiles and it's called Rainbows All Around. I have a mini bottle, with the old C&C design. To be honest, I like the new version better. I invite you to visit the Chaos & Crocodiles website. Sarey has some really nice 3-free and cruelty-free polishes there.


Rainbows All Around is a glitter topper in a clear base. Various shapes, sizes and colors mix to create this amazingly colorful glitter polish.


A little close up:

Under the glitters I have applied a light base color. I have used Brooklin French Manicure Nr. 4. This way the glitters are more visible then on bare nails. 

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin

Until next time,
post signature

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.