Saturday, January 11, 2014

White Peacock Fearher

Pantone announced, that the color of the year 2014 will be Radiant Orchid. I personally am not a fan of this color, I liked last years color a lot better. I will definitely be wearing last year's color this year too! It's this powerful emerald.

For today's manicure I have chosen a darker color than Radiant Orchid and combined it with a white peacock feather.


For this manicure I have used:
  • Farmec Nr.29. I like this purple polish a lot. Although it has a regular brush, I found it is easy to apply due to it's thick formula. One coat would have been enough, but I have used 2 (I am used to it :-) ). Nr. 29 is similar to Rimmel Nr.180 Purple Pulse (I have used it for this manicure)
  • Water Decals from Born Pretty Store, sent to me for a review. The decals are available here (item Nr. 5311). For only $1.99 you will get 11 different patterns. For my manicure I have chosen the white peacock feather, to create a contrast with the base color.


Nr. 29 and Nr. 364


Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.