Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OPI - It's My Year

The polish that I am going to show you today is from an older OPI Collection: Miss Universe 2011.

OPI - It's My Year

It's My Year it's an interesting combination of purple with golden to green shimmer. I have applied 3 coats for these images.


I have also applied it over a black base (unfortunately haven't taken a picture of it) and the golden shimmer transformed into green. It wasn't so spectacular. I wouldn't do it again. 


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

4 comments:

  1. e interesanta nuanta, shimmerul o face deosebita :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish and photos, the shimmer makes this polish look like a glass fleck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish is so gorgeous, and looks amazing on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.