Sunday, January 5, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #1 Animal Print

As I decided in my New Year's resolution, I start the year with a whole new collaboration: FingerFood's Theme Buffet. We will post following the schedule you can see below :-). The themes are easy, but exactly this easiness attracted me. Not because I am lazy, but because the themes aren't restricting you, but let your imagination flow freely!


My inspiration for the first theme: Animal Print was this little fella, a poison dart frog:

This is my manicure:

Products I have used:
  • Flormar Duo Chrome - Nr. DC04 (I have found it by accident while searching for the perfect brown polish. It was a pleasant surprise. I have forgotten about this one. It's so sad, because it's a nice shade)
  • Golden Rose Holiday - Nr. 81
  • Flormar - NA 12

I have applied a generous coat of top coat to make my nails shine like that frog does :-)


The next theme will be Shapes/Geometric and will be posted on the 12th of January, 2013.
Let's see the other entries too:


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin

Until next time,
post signature

20 comments:

  1. What a fun animal print manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab! You've managed to capture the frog markings beautifully!!! And congrats on being our first post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-)
      My boyfriend thought I draw a green cow :-D

      Delete
    2. Haha! That's why most men shouldn't paint their nails! ;)

      Delete
  3. Ce frumoase sunt! Imi place ca ai ales un animal print putin diferit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a frog like this one ^^ ! The colors you picked totally match it ;)
    Beautiful !
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I found the base color by accident actually :-)

      Delete
  5. foarte draguta colaborarea, imi place animal print-ul tau mai neobisnuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an out-of-the-box design for the animal print challenge! I went straight to the animal prints I've seen everyone doing, without so much as even thinking about what else is out there... Great job! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Marie. This is my second frog manicure. I like how colorful they are :-)

      Delete
  7. I love this! You did an amazing job! :) The colors are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! You completely captured the frog's natural colors and shapes beautifully, and really maintained those vivid colors so well. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My favorites are the neon shapes :-)

      Delete
  9. Ce frumoase suuunt! Imi place de mor oja verde neon....Vreau sa vina varaaaaaaa:)) :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da.... si mie. Am purtat-o toamna aceasta si arata fenomenal pe unghii.

      Delete
  10. great idea for the Animal print.I love the colours used great mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.