Saturday, January 4, 2014

Trind Natural Nail Care - After 2 Weeks of Use

Happy New Year!

I begin the new year with my bare nails :-). I want to show you my nails after 2 weeks of using only Trind Cosmetics products for my daily nail care. As I said in my previous post, I planned to use Nail Repair as a base coat. Since that post I have used it with several dark colored polishes as OPI Holiday Glow, OPI The Spy Who Loved Me, OPI It's My Year and Golden Rose Matte Velvet Nr. 104. I am very pleased with how it protects my nails. They show absolutely no sign of discoloration. They even look more white than they did 2 weeks ago. If you don't believe me, just take a look at the following pictures:

Day 1 (more info and pictures here

Day 5

1 Week

2 Weeks

Once again, but a little more compressed :-)


Last week I also started using the Soft Cuticle Pen. It's special formula, containing Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, vitamin A, C and E softens the cuticles and the dried skin around the nail. I have applied this product approximately once a day. I know it's a "sin" but I used to cut my cuticles... Since using Trind Cosmetics I haven't cut them but because they were hydrated. On one hand it was the Soft Cuticle Pen, but on the other was my will of stopping cutting them. Hopefully I will be able to keep my cuticles intact and hydrated in the future. This could be a New Years Resolution :-)


I have started applying Hand Repair hand creme more often. Especially after I have hydrated my cuticles. It has a non greasy formula which I loved, and a really creamy fragrance. I can't tell if the creme has made any changes to my skin, since it has always been hydrated, even before the creme. I have always kept my hands hydrated using hand creme several times a day. I even have a hand creme which I keep in the car. I like to say: "Whenever in doubt ... hand creme" :-D.

I am still to try the Magic Nail Buffer and the nice pink nail polish I have received from Rogue-Boutique.

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. I can see a definite improvement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The improvment is seen in the photos :) Very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai unghii frumoase, iar produsele chiar le fac bine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.