Thursday, January 9, 2014

Golden Rose Rich Color Nr. 32

It has been a while since I have shown you a manicure. Christmas is over and getting back to work is harder then ever before :-(. I have decided to bring some color into my life with this manicure:


For this manicure I have used:
  • Golden Rose Rich Color - Nr. 32. This polish was sent to me for a review, along with some other beautiful polishes.  Nr. 32 is really similar to Golden Rose Paris Nr. 54. The polish that I have used now has a thicker formula and a big brush I absolutely love. It makes applying the polish so much easier and less prone to mistake.
  • Nail decals from Born Pretty Store, also sent to me for a review. I have used it already with this manicure. I like them because they gave the manicure an elegant, slightly vintage feeling. At least that's how I see them. I would recommend using the decals in 1-2 months after receiving them. Mine started to tear, they dried up I guess. The decals are available here (item Nr. 6229).



Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-) 

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This color looks so pretty on your nails!! Lovely decals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce mult imi place manichiura! E eleganta. Pupici!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.