Sunday, January 19, 2014

FingerFood's Theme Buffet: #3 Weather

At first I didn't know what manicure I could possibly do for this theme, but then I remembered that I haven't done a cloud manicure for a while now.

I have chosen 3 shades of blue polish and this is what came out of them:


For this manicure I have used:
  • OPI - I saw ... U saw ... We saw ... Warsaw (from the Euro Centrale Collection)
  • Gabrini - Nr. C06
  • Essence Snow Jam - Goofy-Blue
  • Nubar - White Polka Dot. I have applied one coat of this beautiful polish because it reminds me of stars and snow :-)
Let's have a closer look at my Weather inspired manicure:


This manicure reminds me either of  starry night or snowing :-)





The next theme will be Sparkle! and will be posted on the 26th of January, 2014.
Let's see the other entries too:


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin 

Until next time,
post signature

18 comments:

  1. This looks so dreamy! Love all the blues you used here too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa hit it spot on. I immediately thought "dreamy" too. Reminds me of something out of one of those Dreamworks openings at the beginning of a movie! Love these.

      Delete
  2. wow! arata superb manichiura ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc :-).
      Pacat ca nu o pot inscrie si la Monday Blues

      Delete
  3. I love this one! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It could even be a starry, snowy night =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blues are gorgeous - it definitely has a starry night feel. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this sky mani is beautifully done! it reminds me of a snowy Christmas Eve night :) well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shades of blue looks so great together ! With this Nubar, it totally seems like it snow on your nails, gorgeous ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat de frumos se vede manichiura asta <3
    Imi place tare mult!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta, te ha quedado un diseño precioso, la combinación de los azules es super bonita!
    Te sigo, no conocía tu blog y me ha gustado!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the glitter you used over the entire design, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminds me of staring up at the night sky. Sooooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blue is my favourite colour! And this manicure is sooo nice!

    Also, I have tagged you in my Liebster Award post - Hope you don't mind! I look forward to reading your post! :)
    http://emma23mereta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award-2.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an absolutely beautiful <3 The blues go together perfectly and the glitter topper looks exactly like snow on a crisp, cool night. That OPI color is also one of my favorite navy blues <3 Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.