Wednesday, December 25, 2013

NOTD: OPI - Holiday Glow

This year's Secret Santa has made one of my polish wishes come true :-). 


I saw OPI Holiday Glow for a while now but never had the chance to buy it. Actually I could have seen it since 2009, because Holiday Glow is part of the OPI Holiday Wishes Winter 2009 Collection. For me, this polish is an oldie but goldie :-). 


OPI - Holiday Glow is a darker brown base with gold and red micro shimmers. For these pictures I have used 4 coats but with 3 it looks almost identically. I only applied it for extra glow.


Merry Christmas!


Follow on Bloglovin
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.