Monday, December 2, 2013

Farmec Collection - Muddy Boots

Do you remember the Beauty Bloggers Annual Meet-Up that I wrote about a few weeks ago? If not, just click here. As I said back then, Farmec goodie-bags were waiting for us on our chairs. This week I have finally decided to swatch them and started with a light blue. I have come to love this shade so much that I had to give up the idea of swatching! I will be wearing it for a few days :-).


What you see here is Farmec Collection - Muddy Boots. 


What surprised me at this polish were the tiny black dots, almost invisible from the bottle.


A few more pictures ... just enjoy this amazing polish!



Which one would you like to e next?




Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. these shades seem to be perfect for the fall season! Love this dark blue but the pink-y also looks very nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting shade! I need to find this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing it right now but in a slightly different way ^^ It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E tare frumoasa nuanta! :D
    Prima si ultima ma atrag cel mai mult, dar toate-s frumoase. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bine,exact asta nu o am :)) Si cat de misto arata! Am inteles ca 7 sunt in colectie,deci si tu ai cu una im minus, ca mine. Macar acuma stiu care-mi lipseste

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.