Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Getting Ready For Christmas #5: Blue And Silver

If I liked my Red and Gold manicure, then I am in love with the Blue and Silver one!
At first I wanted to make a Christmas tree out of glitters and started with a small triangle. But it wasn't symmetrical ,so I  added a new line, to make it bigger but mode even. And it wasn't symmetrical either. I played this "add a new line" until I came up with no Christmas tree but a nail full of glitters :-)


Products I have used:

  • China Glaze - Blue Year's Eve
  • Silver glitters

It would have been to much work and would have required toooo much patience to fill all my nails with glitter, so I decided to make some silver french glitters.



My other manicures from this challenge:



Follow on Bloglovin

post signature

9 comments:

  1. it looks great! Chair e desosebit Agita si ma gandesc ca merge si in combinatia pe auriu, o idee superb buna! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce oja superba si cat de bine arata paietele! Ai avut o idee minunata, sa realizezi french din glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si eu am folosit aceeasi baza pentru provocarea asta! E superba si combinatia ta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat de bine arata, te felicit pentru acuratetea cu care lucrezi. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could easily be one of my favourite entries of this challenge! Looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oaaau! Ce aparitie! Arata superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat e de frumoasa oja de albastra, are sclipiri incredibile ;) si ai avut rabdare sa aplici glitterul :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.