Saturday, May 25, 2013

Challenge 19: Black and White

Hi Girls!

This Saturday's challenge is: Black and White. For this challenge I decided to break out of my comfort zone. This means no stamping, no dotting and no stripes, but something freehand. While I was struggling with my nonexistent muse, I saw a plant in my mani-corner :-D. Bling!!! I will paint a black and white leaf :-)


Products I have used:
  • Flormar - Nr. M103 ( white base color )
  • Flormar Nail Art - Nr. NA12 (black)





Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

The next challenge is Glitter and will be posted on Saturday, the 1st of June, 2013.


Don't forget to check out the other black and white manicures too:
24. Randeea - http://blograndeea.blogspot.ro/

37 comments:

  1. Wow, ce model interesant. Se vede atat de bine pe unghii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drăguţă sursă de inspiraţie. Chiar îmi plac unghiuţele. Au ceva aparte.

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the design! I can totally see the leaf you were going for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi place mult modelul ales de tine! Kisses, G

    ReplyDelete
  5. un model foarte de efect, frumos ceas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPERBE !!! Imi plac la nebunie ! Pupici !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte frumoase unghiutele tale!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foarte interesanta manichiura :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. super.. imi place efectul


    http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eleganta aboardarea ta, felicitari!

    Pupici,
    Maria :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Multumesc si ma bucur ca iti plac unghiile mele :-)

      Delete
  12. wwo! Arata super bine!!! Imi placeee!! Muullttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesant modelul, arata foarte bine :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. foarte inspirate, imi plac la maxim :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sambata m am uitat la mani postate de pe tel si nu am putut lasa comentarii, dar modelul tau, mi-a placut atat de mult si chair mi-am dorit sa il vad mai mare si acum l-am admirat iar! Felicitari!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc mult Catalina! Ma bucur ca iti place modelul meu. Mi-ai facut ziua mai frumoasa :-)

      Delete
  16. Interesant model. Imi place cum arata.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.