Monday, May 20, 2013

Disco Nails - Guest post at Rainbows in a Jar

Hi there!

Today I am posting my second guest post! This time I was invited by Josephine from Rainbows in a Jar to create a manicure.

Before I start showing you the pictures, I would like to thank Josephine for this great opportunity. I am a big fan of her blog and her manicures. Visit her blog and you will not regret it :-). 


Products I have used:
  • China Glaze - Icicle (silver base color)
  • Glitters





Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.