Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 2. Two Colors

Hi Girls,

I am back with the second manicure from our new Untried Polish Challenge!
This challenge is supposed to be about untried polishes but sometimes I am going to used this challenge to highlight and blow of the dust from polishes I have long forgotten about. :-)


My manicures for this challenge looks like this:



Polishes I have used:
  • Gbrini 3D - Nr. 06 --> I got this polish from Anne Marye (you can visit her blog here) as a Secret Easter Bunny gift and now it's one of my favorite nude polishes. I like it because it dries really fast and you get a nice nude shade after two thick coats. 
  • Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper - Nr. 13 Mrs. and Mr. Glitter



Check out the other untried polishes from this challenge:
10. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com
17. Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com

Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)

15 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa combinatia :* si eu fac la fel, cu oje mai putin folosite :) ca ma abtin din cumparat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! :-)
      Si eu foloses aceasta ocazie sa va arat oje mai vechi.

      Delete
  2. Doamne ce frumoasa e manichiura ta!
    Superba!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbaaa!! :X

    http://btl-allysa.blogspot.ro/ te invit sa te abonezi la blogul meu :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce frumoasa si finuta este manichiura. Oja de la gabrini imi place mult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat de frumoasa manichiura ta, e superb glitterul de la Essence :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vaai ce dragut e acel top-coat!! E musai sa-mi achizitionez si eu unul :))
    Manichiura e pur si simplu adorabila ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat de mult imi place topper-ul de le Essence! Faina combinatia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.