Friday, May 10, 2013

NOTD - Essence Ultimate Pink + Polka Dots

Hi Girls!

As I have already said in previous blog posts, my favorite way of tuning up a manicures is using Nubar's Polka Dots. Today it was the black one ;-)
Without to much introduction I leave you with today's manicure :-)


Products I have used:
  • Essence Colour & Go - Nr. 108 Ultimate Pink
  • Nubar - Black Polka Dots




Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)


5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.