Friday, May 3, 2013

NOTD - Lovely Pink with Black Shatter


Hi Girls!

Today I would like to show you a NOTD with a lovely pink polish and the good old Black Shatter from OPI.


Products I have used:
  • Lovely Color Mania - Nr. 166 (I bought this polish from Hungary, from a Rossmann store. I have the feeling it's their own nail polish brand)
  • OPI - Black Shatter
This is how the base color looks by itself. I love the discrete lilac shimmer it has :-)

Spiced up with Black Shatter:

Lovely Color Mania - Nr. 166

Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order.

3 comments:

  1. Culoarea este foarte frumoasa, iar sticluta atat de feminina. Imi place foarte mult detaliul acela cu floricele si dantela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice manicure! I'm not a huge fan of shatter polishes but the combo you did works :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.