Saturday, May 18, 2013

Challenge 18: Inspired by a Pattern

Hi Girls!

I am in such a good mood today (don't ask why, I have no idea :-D).
It's Saturday and it's time for a new challenge. I have to confess that since last week this time I had no idea what my pattern will look like and for 2 hours my nails were "naked" and crying for a manicure :-)

We were supposed to get inspired by a pattern, so I took a look at my closet, trying to find a pattern through my clothes. This is when I realized  that I am stripes-crazy. I counted 35 T-shirts with stripes :-S.

Having no pattern to imitate, I decided to create my own pattern. I hope you like it and see the pattern in it :-).


Products I have used:
  • Rimmel - Nr. 180 Purple Pulse (base color)
  • Flormar - Nr. NA01 (white)
  • Flormar - Nr. NA12 (black)
  • Dotting tool




Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)


The next challenge is Black and White and will be posted on Saturday, the 25th of Mai, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other pattern inspired manicures too:
8. Ioana's Reviews - ioanasreviews.blogspot.ro
10. Andreea M. - http://www.summer-gold.com



25 comments:

  1. Imi placee! ♥ E foarte elegant modelul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si mie imi plac! Este foarte frumos modelul! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tare frumoase :X imi plac tare mult!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You invented your own pattern and right you were! It turned out lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. e super fancy modelul, imi place si oja Rimmel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super nuanta de baza, frumos modelul! :*

    http://missingpieceofmypuzzle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pattern manicure! Its so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foarte frumos modelul, ai fost inspirata! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Foarte frumoasa manichiura :) Imi place modelul tau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.