Thursday, May 23, 2013

Neon Manicure with Round Nail Studs

Hi Girls!

I recently got my first request from Born Pretty Store to review some of their products! If you are looking for nail art products I am certain you will like Born Pretty Store. :-) 
Shipping is free worldwide and it took my package approximately 2 weeks to arrive to Romania. 

The first item I will be presenting to you are some nail decorations (item ID: 4993) you can find here.


Products I have used:
  • Aden Cosmetics - Nr. 91 (neon green base color)
  • Round black nail studs from Born Pretty Store. They can be easily applied with an orange stick. 




Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)



8 comments:

  1. I love neon and you just made me love it a bit more! Simple but soooo nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce mult imi place culoarea ojei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frumoasa manichiura si super tare ultima poza <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Superba nuanta ojei si arata super bine cu acele tinte aplicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arata super, trebuie sa-mi iau si eu o oja din asta neon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.