Friday, May 10, 2013

NOTD - Blue nails with glitter topper

Hi dear Reader!

For this manicure I have used one of my favorite blue polishes, from the new OPI Collection, the Euro Centrale. The polish I am speaking about is I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw. Beside the color I especially like the name! It's the main reason I have brought it... The love for the color came afterwards :-D.


Products I have used:
  • OPI - I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw
  • NYC - Nr. 105 Lights-Camera Glitter

I think these two polished are made to be used together! It's the perfect combination :-)

The glitter topper is the first one from the left. It has little silver glitters combined with bigger hexagonal ones. These are silver, light blue, dark blue and light pink. 

1 comment:

  1. The name on the OPI polish is too cute! Love all the glitters you used in this manicure too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.