Thursday, May 30, 2013

Whole Nails Stamping

Hi Girls!

I recently got my first request from Born Pretty Store to review some of their products! If you are looking for nail art products I am certain you will like Born Pretty Store. :-) 
Shipping is free worldwide and it took my package approximately 2 weeks to arrive to Romania. 

The second item I will be presenting to you is a stamping plate (item ID: 4938) you can find here.



Products I have used:
  • Avon - Sequined Turquoise (base color)
  • Konad - White (stamping polish)
  • Born Pretty Store Image Plate - Nr. QA8


The best thing about this plate is that the design is large enough to cover my whole nail. That's the idea of a whole nail stamping image!


Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using  the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)


10 comments:

  1. For a moment and despite your title I thought it was watermarble ;)
    cool effect! **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat imi plac modelele de pe placuta. Si bineinteles si modelul propus de tine. Te pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce frumoooos!!! Imi place mult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Superbe!:X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Va multumesc mult pentru comentarii. Ma bucur ca va place si voua. Eu sunt foarte incantata de aceasta placuta. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ce frumos arata! Oja de la avon e superba!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.