Saturday, March 23, 2013

Challenge 10: Green Nails

Hi Girls!


I just can't believe it's Saturday again!
Although I love green, I had a rough time coming up with something interesting. I had to remake my middle finger from my left hand 5 times! For a moment I wanted to give up on this challenge when my boyfriend pointed out a polish I had almost forgotten about :-)


Products I have used:
  • Orly -  Nr. 40665 Green Apple -> newest polish from the stash and my first Orly ever. I especially love the rubberized top and the creamy formula. For this manicure I have used 2 coats and it dried really fast. 
  • Essence Peel Off Base Coat -> wonderful product. I can now remove the dust from my "toughest" glitter polishes. 
  •  Milani Jewel FX - Nr. 531 Gold -> in 2 thick coats. I was surprised that it dried as fast as the Orly.
  • Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper - Nr. 13 Mrs and Mr Glitter
  • Gold Caviar -> brought online from ebay.com. This is my first attempt, please be gentle :-)





To remove the glitters it took me 1 minute per nail and this is how it came down. With no acetone!

Don't forget to enter my first giveaway! Click here and check out what you can win. Closing time 25.03.2013!

The next challenge is Flowers and will be posted on Saturday, the 30th of March, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other girls too:



5. Roxy(Beautylicious) - http://roxy-ch.blogspot.ro

32 comments:

  1. Un model vesel si foarte reusit. Imi place cum ai combinat glitter-ul si perlutele in aceasta manichiura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc :-).
      Lipsa de inspiratie m-a fortat.

      Delete
  2. sunt frumusele, si eu tot ceva cu sclipici am facut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi! Imi place mult cum ti-a iest manichiura.

      Delete
  3. foarte haioase! Imi place verdele orly! si top coatul cu paiete :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imi doream asa de mult nuanta aceasta de la Orly si am primit-o fix la timp pt. aceasta provocare :-)

      Delete
  4. Interesanta abordare a unghiutelor si un rezultat foarte frumos. Te pup !

    ReplyDelete
  5. cat de frumos ti-au iesit imi place verdele de la Orly si combinatia oja-glitter-caviar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbe!
    Modelul de pe inelar este preferatul meu <3

    Pupici!
    Enchanted Ana
    http://everythingaboutlittlesecrets.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi. Iubesc oja aceasta de la Milani, dar nu am folosit-o pana acum pentru ca este foare greu de dat jos.

      Delete
  7. great nails, I was wondering with what mani you we'll delight us. Yesterday I bough a peel of base coat from Essence, the old one that was in the Ready for boarding collection <3, this one is new?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-*
      This one is from 2012, as well as the one from the Ready for boarding collection. I think it's the same formula in a different package. :-)

      Delete
  8. iti spun ca primul gand a fost catre basmul Printesa si Broscoiul! super :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. E foarte interesanta abordarea ta, imi place! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ce interesante si dragute sunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ce draguta manichiura! M-am indragostit de sclipiciul auriu :x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ce dragute sunt unghiutele.. :)
    pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Combinatia perfecta pentru mine caviar + glitter = <3 :)) super!

    ReplyDelete
  14. O combinatie absolut superbaa. Bravo. Pupic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Va multumesc fetelor! Ma bucur foarte tare ca va place :-*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.