Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Tri-Polish Challenge - Manicure 2

Hi Girls!

Today I am back with the second manicure from The Tri-Polish Challenge. The first manicure is available here.
As you may already know, we are supposed to use the same 3 polishes during the challenge. The shades were chosen by Smashley Sparkles and they are: coral, green and purple.


This time I have used the green and purple polishes which I have spiced up with some white polka dots. :-)
I have painted my nails green, on top of the green base coat I have applied white polka dots and on top of some white dots I have applied purple dots.






Don't forget to check out the other entries:

14 comments:

  1. Cat de draguta e ideea: buline in buline. Foarte frumos modelul si culorile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc :-)
      Prima data am purtat manichiura asemenatoare de Valenine's Day.

      Delete
  2. Lovely combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt foarte dragute :)

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb ...frumoase nuante de verde ..anul asta mi s-a pus si mie pata pe verde ...le vreu si eu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant , these colours scream dotticures , I dod one today too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-). Thank you. It is good to see that I have inspired you.

      Delete
  6. love how you double dotted every other dot, and not all of them! :)
    the green polish is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arata super!Imi place mult de tot nuanta de verde si bulinele jucause :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.