Saturday, March 9, 2013

Challenge 8: Animal Print

Hi Girls!

I present you my Animal Print Challenge Manicure:


The source of my inspiration was the Dalmatian Dog (I am sure you all know how it looks like :-D), but my boyfriend insists, that I have a cow on my nails. What do you think? After all, the cow is an animal too. Right? :-)


Products I have used:
  • Flormar Supermatte - Nr. M103 (white)
  • Flormar Nail Art - Nr. NA12 (black)
I love this manicure a lot, so I have taken tons of photos. I leave you with some more:











Don't forget to enter my first giveaway! Click here and check out what you can win.

The next challenge is Inspired by a Movie  and will be posted on Saturday, the 16th of March, 2013.

Don't forget to check out the other girls too:
1. Roxy (Beautylicious) - http://roxy-ch.blogspot.ro
18. Ela's Dreams (Mihaela-Claudia) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/

25 comments:

  1. Chiar ma bucur sa vad ceva diferit! Foarte faina manichiura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte dragute ti-au iesit :) si eu am crezut ca e inspirat de la o vacuta :D

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce sweet este! Imi place ideea ta de animal print. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte cute sunt si mie mi se pare a fi un print de vacuta :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc :-D. Pana la uma merge si vacuta :-)

      Delete
  5. Haha, ce dragute sunt :x Si mie mi se pare ca seamana cu o vacuta, dar sunt tare dragalase <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice...si vacuta ce draguta e :))

    mayadumitrescu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depinde din ce unghi privesti :)) pot fi si pete de dalmatieni si de vacute. Oricum arata foarte bine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. imi place. si mie mi se pare ca aduce mai mult cu o vacuta :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. vacutaaaaa <3 <3 :X:X:X Mmmmm :D Plac :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte draguuuuteee :X e tare simpatica si vacuta de plus :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. iiii ce dragute sunt...vacuta :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Multumesc tuturor pentru parere. Vad ca vacuta a invins cu 10 la 1,5 (1 fiind eu, si jumatate Ana) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe, ce simpatic animal print :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chiar este diferit fata de ce am vazut la celelalte fete. Imi place. Pupici.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.